Sunday, December 2, 2007

My second entry: Daddy's little Helper




The first lay out, medyo nahirapan ako mag-isip ng title, but the second one was easy. And I think it is better than the first. My son loves everything that is related to construction. Even when there was a Big jackhammer hammering during the night, na d makatulog sa ingay, he would wait on and watch each working night. Sayang I was not able to shot the picture when the work was done, and no more jackhammer, but he insists on waiting for it. Inaantok na sa kahihintay, and when it came, he still watch it and would see him dropping his head sa antok. So I took this picture when we were renovating our new home.
Medyo short ako sa materials, so I used sandpaper as my title font, and add color to it with red crayons. I make a construction hat, that looks like my hubby is wearing one, but actually its an insert of a hidden journal.

No comments: